Thursday, November 10, 2011

nope

I'm not much of a quitter. Especially with something I have a Passion for or care about. I haven't given up yet. Nope, not yet. Many others might have but I haven't. I haven't had the desire to I suppose. I think maybe the fact that I'm not a quitter bothers people? I don't know. Sometimes people tell you to give up or quit things. I understand their thinking, quitting is easy and often hurts less. But that's just not me, I'm not a quitter, especially when my heart is into it. I think I often see hope or change when nobody else can see it. Optimistic to a fault perhaps. That's just me, its how I was made. Sometimes you just have to be still and wait for change to happen itself, and sometimes you have to help it along. Having patience at the right time is the hard part. The things worth the most are often the hardest to be patient for. So you better have a comfy seat.

Why settle for mediocre when you can have the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment