Thursday, November 17, 2011

same ol stuff

Know I haven't posted in a lil bit, or at least what seems like it. Mainly just the same ol stuff going on, same ol thoughts. Things are getting pretty tight with my car falling apart and bills getting higher because of the cold weather. But I have a roof over my head, a car to drive, food to eat and a beautiful healthy daughter so today I shall not complain. Sure I wish a lot of things were different, but I can only control what deals directly with me. What is will be and what is yet to come will be what it is when it is here. Just gotta try and make the best of bad situations. I try to not harbor anger in my heart and mind but sometimes it is so hard. Too hard in fact at some points. I mat not be living the life I should be right now, but I still know that God does not give us what we can not handle. I am a stubborn and stupid man and often times try and handle things alone that I don't have to. Even when we feel we are right or justified in how we handle things, sometimes we need his help to handle things anyways. I believe God gave us the intelligence we have to handle things on our own sometimes, but sometimes we just need him to take care of things and us to take a step back. Maybe that's what I need to do. I've tried so hard to change things and my situation on my own, only to get hurt even more in the end. Maybe I need to step back and let him take care of things. I don't know though. I wish things were different and how I wanted them to be. I'll probably never not feel that way, but maybe I will just have to get used to it not being that way as much as I don't want to get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment