Tuesday, November 8, 2011

sleep

Last night was a terrible night of sleep. I think I woke up about 5 times or so. No joke. Had some unpleasant dreams and so on. I know why too. Just a bad night of sleep. Those have been pretty common though. Weird how going from sleeping in a bed with someone to sleeping alone can make such a difference. It does though, for me at least. Anyways nothing seems to go right. You kind of get used to it after a while. Some things you don't get used to though. Looking forward to the holidays and yet I'm not. My mind is consumed with so much stuff. I wish I was happier but I'm not. It's hard to be. Sometimes when things are hard you think you would be happier without those things, and then they are fine and you realize you aren't. You try to get back what you had or back to where you were but you cant for this reason or that reason. Makes things hard. Yep, sleep was rough last night. I know though it won't be the last time I don't sleep well. Guess that's part of life sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment