Monday, November 14, 2011

what you get

So what do you get for forgiving someone for everything they have done to you, loving them unconditionally, having a baby with this person and trying to be the best for them? Screwed, that's right. You get to watch then portray you as some kind of jerk who is worthless to what they have now. Yep, that is what you get. I swear BM tries to go the extra mike to make me look bad to everyone. On top of that she has zero respect for me on how I feel about anything. Doesn't care how anything she says or does would make me feel. Why? Because she is freaking selfish that is why. Reverse the roles and I would not even dare to do some of the things she has done to me these last few months. Directly or indirectly. Her relationship alone in my opinion shows how little respect she shows toward me and ever will. It's quite sad to me. It hurts to be honest. Hurts that supposedly she once loved and cared about me so much that she said things that made me feel loved by her, and now its like she does anything to disrespect me. It's pretty sucky...

No comments:

Post a Comment